Daft Punk - Derezzed (8-bit) Daft Punk - Derezzed (8-bit)

Pretty awesome!

I always liked well done 8-bit songs. It's kinda my soft spot :D
Great job!
P.S Maybe a tutorial for famitracker? I've tried to figure out how to use it, but it never turns out, well near decent :P

midimachine responds:

hey thanks

this was sequenced *mostly* in FL, i used famitracker just to make sure that the articulations i was using were actually possible with proper 8-bit music.

[OS] Following Orion [OS] Following Orion

A chill song.

Great to headbob too with a great piano breakdown. Great for listening to in general, good idea on the homework though!
As usual, you rule blah blah blah. :)

Hooray! Thanks, Scelestic.

Hitler And His Talking Vagina Hitler And His Talking Vagina

Nothing could be better...

Nothing could be finer...

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

The full god damn song! I love you :)
Yeah, not at all constructive at all, but I don't really give a damn.

Soviet National Anthem [8-Bit] Soviet National Anthem [8-Bit]

wOOt

Very nice rendition of the anthem! :)
Just as catchy as the original!
By the way jojo22 if you're gonna be a lover of socialism you should probably get it right. it's U.S.S.R not U.R.S.S.
Union of Soviet Socialist Republics

Tainted Beat Tainted Beat

Ehhh

The beat isn't bad, a little basic, but not too bad.
The biggest problem I had with it is that the main piano isn't yours.
It's part of the theme of the movie The Exorcist. All you really did was emulate that theme and put a basic beat over it. I do see some effort in this, though and I appreciate that.
P.S I recognized it before I read your response to the first review XD

ToxicYell responds:

Uhm, the main piano is...supposed to sound like The Exorcist. That's kinda the main point.

Eternal Memories at Midnight Eternal Memories at Midnight

Well I'm two of your songs because...

I love you. Also I'm using this song.
It loops perfectly and has a beautiful melody. It either love lost or love found. I'm not sure. The piano and cello sound awesome together. I actually could hear the cello at one point. It was about at 57 or 58 seconds. Just the tiniest cello sound.
Haha. Keep making beautiful music.

ObsidianSnow responds:

Awesome. I'm really happy that you found a good use for this loop, and that you enjoyed it so much.

lol I think the cello does come up right around there. Good ears.

Thanks for the review, ScelesticFish!

.:| Kethnarak |:. .:| Kethnarak |:.

Miraculous

I love it. It reminds me of an older doom song, but with more classic sounds. It still has that tiny technoish touch that makes it work so well.
I wish more people knew about you because you defiantly are a much higher quality musician than many other artists here.
Keep it up man, keep it up.

ObsidianSnow responds:

Great stuff. Glad to have your input, ScelesticFish. Thank you.

Don't Stop Believing!-dopey Don't Stop Believing!-dopey

It really put a smile on my face

At first i was expecting a serious attempt for me to be able to seriously review it.
It was effing hilarious AKA Lolmajor.
Oooon and oon and onn and ooooon!!
I would appreciate more stuff like this and more people with a sense of a humor on this website.
10 outta freakin 10

DZK - Call me Jackson DZK - Call me Jackson

Nice

It sounded like Here Comes the Hotstepper from :24 to :55.
Had a nice beat. Interesting lyrics which are well paced and timed. This is real rap. Much better than a lot of the stuff they play on the radios now days. We need to find a way to get you famous, hmmm.
I like your voice too. It makes sense in this song, but in something more somber (Runaway Love as an example or When I'm Gone) It wouldn't work all to well.
Good job over-all